The Najiahu Mosque is located at the center of a Hui nationality's village in Yongning County in northern China. It is a large worship place with a very long history.
During the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), this village was very famous among local people. The mosque covers an area of more than 30 mu (2 hectares). It has a rectangle layout, and consists of the minbar, main worship hall, wing rooms, and bathroom. The main worship hall is capacious and majestic. There are two pagoda trees in front of the mail worship hall. The imam calls prayers to attend religious services by knocking a wooden block on the minaret when it is the worship time. The scenario makes visitors feel the hush and heavenliness.